• Contoured Anti-Microbial Mask with Flexible Central Arc
• HeiQ® Anti-Microbial / Anti-Bacterial Technology - Effective In Minutes*
• Arc Shape & Contoured Fit Naturally Creates Free-Breathing / Talking Pocket
• Breathable, Washable 2-Layer Fabric - Stretch Outer, Wicking Mesh Inner
• Ultra-thin, hollow-core Thermax® hood with fleece neck warmer and SHIELD Arc Masque™ built in
• Warm • Wicking • 4-way stretch
• Flat seam construction
• Seals with goggles & fits with helmets
• Wash & Reuse for life of product
The SHIELD Arc Thick N Thin™ Headliner® combines a warm Polartec® fleece neck warmer, a Thermax® hood, and the SHIELD Arc Masque™ all in one versatile piece, perfect for social distancing in the cold. The result is a warm and comfortable mask that is designed to not only fit with goggles but also hats, helmets, and any other headwear you might own. Masks are now apart of the CDC's suggested practices for slowing the spread of viral outbreaks, and the flexible Arc creates a free-breathing, talking pocket for comfort and protection. With HeiQ technology, this tube provides antimicrobial protection inside and out. HeiQ is EPA registered and provides hypoallergenic, odor-free products you can reuse with confidence. With breathable, wicking & 4-way stretch material, this headliner is thin where you need it but warm all over.
Recommended for cold weather adventures (skiing, snowboarding, hiking, fishing, etc). Get back to the outdoors comfortably with the SHIELD Arc Thick N Thin™ Headliner®
You can learn more about the full SHIELD line here.
*Neither HeiQ's worldwide anti-viral approvals nor this product have been approved by the FDA. Product not guaranteed to prevent infection.
Antimicrobial efficacy demonstrated on HeiQ’s fabrics. Efficacy may vary depending on fiber type, application dosage of the treatment, fabric impurities and application procedure.
Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean or wash this product thoroughly after each use.